Monday, March 15, 2010

In Memory of a Friend...

On March 15th, 2009, I lost a close friend of mine, Kayla Lessard.  Her passing was unexpected and extremely heart-breaking.  As it gets closer to the 1 year mark, I can't help but to remember the times that we spent together and also all the times I now wish we spent together.

Kayla, hearing that you had passed was one of the saddest moments of my life to date.  All I could think about was Payton, who you had just given birth to 2 weeks earlier.  The thought of her growing up not having you physically by her side makes me extremely sad, until I realize that although you aren't here in the flesh, your spirit will always live on and she can grow up knowing that you have her back at all times and are always watching over her.

You were an amazing friend and I consider myself truly blessed to have known you.  I just want you to know that you're on my mind always and that I can't wait until we can see each other again because we have lots to catch up on!

Love you Kayla! ♥

1 comment:

  1. :| i cant believe its been a year since shes been gone. but i know shes up in heaven looking down on us especially her baby girl Payton and watching over her.
    rest in peace Kayla.

    i miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete